- WE WANT FREEDOM
- WE WANT FULL EMPLOYMENT
- WE WANT AN END TO THE ROBBERY BY THE CAPITALISTS OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
- WE WANT HOUSING; WE WANT SHELTER, WHICH IS FIT FOR HUMAN BEINGS
- WE WANT AN EDUCATION WHICH TEACHES US OUR TRUE HISTORY AND OUR ROLE IN THE PRESENT DAY AMERICAN SOCIETY
- WE WANT ALL BLACK MEN TO BE EXEMPT FROM MILITARY SERVICE
- STOP THE MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE
- WE WANT ALL BLACK MEN IMMEDIATELY RELEASED FROM FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY, CITY JAILS AND PENITENTIARIES
- WHEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE BROUGHT TO TRIAL IN THIS COUNTRY WE WANT THEM TRIED IN A COURT OF LAW NOT OUT ON THE STREET
- WE WANT LAND, BREAD, HOUSING, EDUCATION, CLOTHING
I could get on board.
T. M. G.
The 10-Point platform was originally mentioned in Tommie Shelby’s Dark Ghettos, the chapter on “Ghetto Abolitionism.” I found the platform below: http://www.pbs.org/hueypnewton/actions/actions_platform.html